If you’ve been before you’ll know all about the weekend’s benefits. And if you’ve not, come along to get tailored, professional advice; training and bespoke mentoring for your team from experienced Liberal Democrat campaigners and councillors.
The weekend caters for everyone; whatever your role in a campaign, and regardless of your experience. You’ll go away having improved your campaigning skills and with a well-developed campaign plan ready for your next set of elections. Kickstart is the boot-camp you need to win.
The weekend also provides an opportunity to meet and network with like-minded Lib Dems, who want to campaign hard to get the best deal for their community.
- 30+ hours of training with courses suitable for both new and experienced campaigners
- Time to work as a team with an experienced mentor who can look at your plans and advise you from an independent perspective about how to make them even better
- Guest speaker along with a three course dinner on the Saturday night
- Drop-in sessions on more specialist campaign techniques and skills
- In-depth strategy and review sessions on what worked for people in the 2016 elections
- Two-nights full board accommodation – including meals and refreshments – in a dedicated training centre with bar and leisure facilities
- Summer: Friday 6 July (registration open 6-7pm) to Sunday 8 July (around 1.30pm)
- Autumn: Friday 23 November (registration open 6-7pm) to Sunday 25 November (around 1.30pm)
Yarnfield Park Training and Conference Centre, near Stone, Staffordshire, ST15 0NL (map and directions).
- ALDC members: current early-bird rate of £150 for a single room (usual price is £270) and £120 for a double or twin room per person (usual price is £240).
- Non-ALDC members: £270 for a single room; £240 for a double or twin room per person. Join us to benefit from discounted attendance.