If you’ve been before you’ll know all about the weekend’s benefits. And if you’ve not, come along to get tailored, professional advice; training and bespoke mentoring for your team from experienced Liberal Democrat campaigners and councillors.
The weekend caters for everyone; whatever your role in a campaign, and regardless of your experience. You’ll go away having improved your campaigning skills and with a well-developed campaign plan ready for your next set of elections.
Kickstart is the boot-camp you need to win. The weekend also provides an opportunity to meet and network with like-minded Lib Dems, who want to campaign hard to get the best deal for their communities.
- 30+ hours of training with courses suitable for both new and experienced campaigners.
- Time to work as a team with an experienced mentor who can look at your plans and advise you from an independent perspective about how to make them even better.
- Guest speaker along with a three-course dinner on the Saturday night.
- Drop-in sessions on more specialist campaign techniques and skills.
- In-depth strategy and review sessions.
- Two-nights’ full board accommodation in a dedicated training centre with a bar and leisure facilities.
- ALDC members single-room: early-bird rate of £165, mid-rate of £200 and a final-rate of £245.
- ALDC members double or twin room per person: early-bird rate of £135 (sold-out for Summer 2019), mid-rate of £170 and a final-rate of £215.
- Non-ALDC members: £285 for a single room; £255 for a double or twin room per person. Join us to benefit from discounted attendance.