Campaigning Liberal Democrats choose ALDC… join us to improve your chances of winning. It’s half-price for your first six-months – just £3.41.
Why should I join ALDC?
- Day-to-day ideas and inspiration for your campaigning on local and national issues
- Members-only telephone and online advice service covering all topics, including election law
- Quarterly members’ magazine, regular mailings and weekly emails
- Access to our member-only Facebook Group to ask questions and share ideas
- Get a free candidate/campaign team website to aid your online campaigning and talking to voters
- Exclusive access to hundreds of templates, artwork, best practice, campaign packs and toolkits
- Discounted attendance to our biannual Kickstart campaign training weekends featuring the party’s most experienced campaigners
- Free access to our regular webinars covering a wide range of topics
See our members’ handbook for more information about ALDC membership (all new joiners are sent a hard copy).
WHO CAN JOIN?
Any Liberal Democrat member can join, no matter whether you are an experienced councillor; council or parliamentary candidate; agent; organiser; community campaigner; or an activist… being an ALDC member will grant you exclusive access to our advice, resources and training.
HOW MUCH IS MEMBERSHIP?
It costs £82 annually, but new joiners can get six-months at half-price (if paying by monthly or quarterly direct debit). This makes it £3.41 a month for the first six-months, then it goes up to £6.82. Joint members pay an extra £10 a year and it’s for two people who live at the same address.
Any council group, local party or local group of campaigners can join us as group members. You receive the same benefits as individual/joint members, but you’ll also get a 12% discount from your membership fees too. Group members get access to a free away-day facilitator or group training session on an annual basis too. Fill in our short online form to enquire.
HOW DO I JOIN? Fill in the online sign-up form >>>
Alternatively, you can call us (0161 212 1012) and we can guide you through it over the phone or post you out a hard copy.
What our members say about us
Former Member of Parliament for Sutton and Cheam
“Practical advice, sharing the best campaign ideas from campaigners up and down the country.”
BARONESS DOROTHY THORNHILL
Elected Mayor of Watford
“A must have membership … always new tricks to learn and I particularly like the campaigning news and updates.”
Former Leader of East Dunbartonshire Liberal Democrats
“Great for keeping up to date with what’s happening and getting a ready supply of new ideas.”
DR MARK PACK
Lib Dem strategist and commentator
“ALDC is an essential place for new ideas and sharing experiences.”