We’re continuing to offer webinar training sessions on a wide range of subjects to make sure you are making the most of your time in lockdown.
Missed a session? Check out our website as we often re run sessions – www.aldc.org/events. Learn new skills and techniques – sign up now!
Webinar sessions take place every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:30pm and 5pm.
These training sessions are free and open to all Liberal Democrat members, but you will need to register to receive an invitation link to zoom.
For more details and booking
Please follow the links below:
- Webinar – MyCouncillor Wed 24 June 2020
- Webinar – Holding Your Council to Account Fri 26 June 2020
- Webinar – Affinity 2: Developing a leaflet Mon 29 June 2020
There are more webinars in July too.
ALDC Question Time Sessions
FREE and for ALDC Members Only. Held on a Tuesday at 5pm.
- ALDC Question Time – Munira Wilson MP Tue 23 June 2020
- ALDC Question Time – Stuart Roberts, National Farmers Union 30 June 2020
Virtual Motivate training day – 9.30am until 2pm
These are FREE training for ANY LIB DEM Member.
- Virtual Motivate Day Sat 27 June 2020 BOOK NOW
- Two different training streams – Pick a Ward and Win it and Better Campaigning
Kickstart training weekends in November and December
Each weekend will have a MAXIMUM of 125 delegates; we will be following all Government/Yarnfield Park Covid-19 guidance. We will also swap to a high quality ONLINE session (inc a partial refund). More details below:
Any other questions?
If you have questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org