We’re continuing to offer webinar training sessions on a wide range of subjects to make sure you are making the most of your time in isolation. In the coming weeks, you’ll be able to learn how to build an effective candidate brand, how to win the postal vote, hear why and how to use marked registers, take an extensive 3 session module on using Connect, improve your social media skills and more!
Learn new skills and techniques – sign up now!
Webinar sessions take place every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:30pm and 5pm.
These training sessions are free and open to all Liberal Democrat members, but you will need to register to receive an invitation link.
For more details and how to book please follow the links below:
- Tue 26 May: Effective Emails (12:30pm only) – More info HERE
- Wed 27 May: Winning the Postal Vote – More info HERE
- Fri 29 May: Entering Marked Registers – More info HERE
- Mon 1 June: Connect 1: Intro – More info HERE
- Wed 3 June: Connect 2: Basics – More info HERE
- Fri 5 June: Connect 3: Advanced – More info HERE
- Mon 8 June: Introduction to Affinity Publisher – More info HERE
- Tue 9 June: STV Council By-Elections – More info HERE
- Wed 10 June: Social Media with Mark Pack – More info HERE
- Fri 12 June: Election 2021 Briefing – More info HERE
- Monday 15 June: Building a Candidate Brand – More info HERE
Any other questions?
If you have questions please contact: email@example.com