We’re celebrating Fairtrade Fortnight (Monday 26 February to Sunday 11 March) by providing your team with the chance to win some Fairtrade chocolate goodies… and more importantly to help you win in May!
Our Knock for Choc campaign gives you the chance to win a delicious chocolate hamper by making a few extra doorstep or phone contacts in your local campaign!
The ward with the most contacts – on the doorstep and over the phone – during Fairtrade Fortnight wins the jackpot: a gift box from Fairtrade chocolatiers Green & Black’s.
- The competition is only open to ALDC members.
- Only wards that do not have a by-election campaign ongoing at any point between the competition’s dates can win the prize.
- All data must be collected and entered by 11.59pm on Sunday 11 March and must not be left over from before Monday 26 February.
- The team with the most contacts (phone and doorstep, only canvass data and refused) during the period February 26 (12.01 am) to March 11 (11.59pm) wins. In the event of a tie or disagreement, ALDC will decide the winner.
- The final decision on the winning team will be made on Monday 12 March and announced shortly after.
We recommend you use this prize to enthuse your local team and give yourself the best chance of winning this May.
Good luck and get knocking!
You can tell us about your triumphs using this hashtag: #knockforchoc
Shiptonand ascott areip for the challenge