A reminder that nominations opened for the 2017 LGA Liberal Democrat Group Elections on May 9th. All current Liberal Democrat Councillors on LGA member authorities who were in post on 30th April 2017 will have been sent information on who is eligible to stand via email, along with deadlines for submitting nominations (5pm on Tuesday 23rd May) – but if for any reason you missed this then the covering email from the Electoral Reform Ballot Services, who are administering the election, along with the supporting information, can all be found on this page.
While we know that nominations are coming back in, if for any reason you didn’t get the email through about nominations, you are advised to try the following steps:
- Double check your “junk” and “spam” email folders. Note that the ballot itself will not open until the day after the General Election (June 9th).
- If you use both a personal email address and a council one then double check both email addresses.
- Mark email@example.com as a “safe” sender in your email settings.
- If you continue to have problems then you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to request that your email be re-sent. The customer services department will then send a further email to you.
- If problems persist then email LibDem.Info@local.gov.uk and we will follow up with Electoral Reform Ballot Services.