Bookings are open for the 2016 Lib Dem Local Government Conference, which takes place on 17-18th June at Birmingham Council House.
The agenda for the Saturday is available to view here and the Friday Leadership Day agenda is available here.
Bookings can be made via the ALDC Events page
17 June 2016
- Leadership Day: 12:00 – 17:00 (includes lunch on arrival). This event is aimed at Liberal Democrat Group Leaders, Deputy Leaders, and people in similar leadership positions.
- Local Government Dinner and drinks reception: 19:00 for 19:30
18 June 2016
- Local Government Conference: Registration 9:00 – 10:00. Conference 10:00 – 17:00 (includes lunch and all day refreshments)
- Leadership Day (Friday daytime) £30
- Dinner (Friday evening) £35 (including drinks reception)
- Local Government Conference (Saturday) £30 ALDC members and £40 non-members.
- Group members – buy 2 get one free – only £60 for 3 places.
Craig, is this even only open to currently elected councillors or is it open to aspiring councillors as well ??
Leave a Reply