Bookings are open for the 2016 Lib Dem Local Government Conference, which takes place on 17-18th June at Birmingham Council House.
17 June 2016
- Leadership Day: 12:00 – 17:00 (includes lunch on arrival). This event is aimed at Liberal Democrat Group Leaders, Deputy Leaders, and people in similar leadership positions.
- Local Government Dinner and drinks reception: 19:00 for 19:30
18 June 2016
- Local Government Conference: Registration 9:00 – 10:00. Conference 10:00 – 17:00 (includes lunch and all day refreshments)
- Leadership Day (Friday daytime) £30
- Dinner (Friday evening) £35 (including drinks reception)
- Local Government Conference (Saturday) £30 ALDC members and £40 non-members.
- Group members – buy 2 get one free – only £60 for 3 places.
Craig, is this even only open to currently elected councillors or is it open to aspiring councillors as well ??