- Do you have what it takes to persuade an MP or minister to change his or her mind?
- Can you work effectively with politicians from other political parties?
- Could you attend regular meetings in London and around England and Wales?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Are you a Lib Dem councillor in England or Wales?
- Is your authority a member of the LGA?
- Are you an ALDC member? (if you aren’t you need to join to be eligible)
If you answered yes to these questions, then the Local Government Association Liberal Democrat Group is looking for Lib Dem councillors interested in standing as candidates for positions within the group. These give you the opportunity to represent your fellow Lib Dem councillors on the boards and committees of the LGA and within the party more widely.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Thursday 28th May 2015.
Download an application pack and nomination form. All councillors should have also received an email from ERS including this paperwork. All nomination forms must be returned to them and not to the LGA.