Taking part is easy
To take part, you simply log-in to a special online portal where we provide live training and where you can ask or send through questions. All you need to take part is a computer and internet connection.
Short free sessions
These short sessions are free, last no longer than 45 minutes and are held at a range of times during different days of the week. They are for ALDC members only.
- Monday 1 April – PagePlus – register here
- Monday 20 May – Direct Mail
- Monday 17 June – Winning the Postal Vote
- Monday 23 September – Candidate Brand
An overview of the sessions:
- PagePlus: A look through the essential aspects of the PagePlus desktop publishing software, used for leaflet design throughout the Liberal Democrats. This session will cover all of the essentials, allowing you to sharpen your artworking skills and give your literature a professional look.
- Nomination papers: A necessary but often misunderstood part of elections. This session will remove the worry and stress from filling in nomination papers by taking you through the process, highlighting potential issues and sharing best practice to avoid any last minute worries.