Technical training days
We provide training to use Connect (half-day), MyCouncillor and Affinity Publisher (full-day). Training is delivered in small groups and requires participants to have access to a laptop or desktop computer and for there to be excellent Wi-Fi or broadband. Events are normally organised on a regional or county basis or can be run online.
We can mentor and facilitate group away-days. The content will be agreed with the group and they’re responsible for arranging the venue/refreshments. Groups in group membership are entitled to an annual event free. For groups, not in membership there is a standard charge.
Be a Councillor
In partnership with the LGA (Local Government Association) Lib Dem team, we run events for people interested in being councillors. They cover approval and selection procedures and on increasing diversity amongst our candidates and councillors. –
Please get in touch if you want to discuss any of the above training opportunities.
Upcoming 2020 dates
- Webinars – www.aldc.org/webinars
- Specialist Training – www.aldc.org/specialist
- Motivate Days (including online) – www.aldc.org/motivate
Our training weekends
- Kickstart November Weekend 27-29 Nov 2020 – BOOK NOW
- Councillors Weekend 27-29 Nov 2020 – *Joint with LGA Lib Dem Group – BOOK NOW
- Affinity Publisher Weekend 27-29 Nov 2020 – BOOK NOW
- Kickstart December Weekend 4-6 Dec 2020 – BOOK NOW
- Agents’ Training Weekend 4-6 Dec 2020 – BOOK NOW
- Organiser’s Weekend 4-6 Dec 2020 – BOOK NOW