Kickstart is the name of our highly regarded residential training weekend. We bring together the party’s most experienced and successful campaigners to train campaign teams from across the country.
Come along to get tailored, professional advice, training and bespoke mentoring for your team from experienced Liberal Democrat campaigners and councillors.
The weekend caters for everyone; whatever your role in a campaign. We have training for Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. You’ll leave with improved campaigning skills and with a well-developed campaign plan ready for your next set of elections.
At Kickstart weekend you can meet and network with like-minded Lib Dems, who want to campaign hard to get the best deal for their community.
We have plans in place with the venue to deliver a Covid secure event dependent on the restrictions in place at the time. We may need to limit attendance in order to provide a socially distanced event.
Arrival and Departure
- Please arrive from 5pm Friday 26 November 2021
- Departure is after lunch on Sunday 28 November 2021
- 30+ hours of training with courses for new or experienced campaigners.
- Time to work, as a team, with an experienced mentor to develop and improve your plans.
- Drop-in sessions on more specialist campaign techniques and skills.
- In-depth strategy and review sessions.
- Two-nights full board accommodation in a dedicated training centre with bar and leisure facilities.
- Single room – £170 early-bird, mid-rate £205, final-rate £250
- Twin and double rooms – early-bird £140, mid-rate £175, final-rate – £220 (all per person)
- Single room – £290
- Twin and double rooms – £260 per person
- Four or more people please email email@example.com.
Please let us know any dietary or access requirements when booking.
Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org