About the Councillors Weekend
This year’s popular ALDC Councillors Weekend will take place on 2 – 4 July 2021 at Yarnfield Park in Staffordshire. This is a great opportunity to meet with fellow councillors from across the country and you can enjoy a packed programme of training sessions. Come along to improve your skills in your important role as both a Liberal Democrat councillor and a campaigner.
- how to be an effective ward councillor
- organising your casework
- political influencing and making a difference on council
- speaking in public
- getting things done when you are busy
- making the most of the media
Meet and network with like-minded Lib Dems, who want to campaign hard to get the best deal for their community.
We have plans in place with the venue to deliver a Covid secure event dependent on the restrictions in place at the time. We may need to limit attendance in order to provide a socially distanced event.
Please let us know your dietary and access requirements when booking.
Arrival and departure
- Please arrive after 4pm Friday 2 July 2021
- Departure is after lunch on Sunday 4 July 2021
- ALDC Members Single Room £170 Early Bird – Limited places
Mid-Rate £205, Final Rate £250
– Twin and Double Rooms are available at £140 (per person) Early bird rate – Limited places
- Non-Members £290 for a Single Room – Twin and Double Rooms are available at £260 per person.
- For Group bookings of 4+ people please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss bank transfers and delegate names and dietary information.
If your council is funding your place from a training or development budget, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BOOKING ONLINE at email@example.com to arrange a Purchase Order Number/Invoice.
Please let us know any dietary or access requirements when booking
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org