This year’s popular ALDC Councillors Weekend will take place on 2-4 July 2021 at Yarnfield Park in Staffordshire. This is a great opportunity to meet with fellow councillors from across the country and you can enjoy a packed programme of training sessions. Come along to improve your skills in your important role as both a Liberal Democrat councillor and a campaigner.
- How to be an effective ward councillor.
- Organising your casework.
- Political influencing and making a difference on the council.
- Speaking in public.
- Getting things done when you are busy.
- Making the most of the media.
Meet and network with like-minded Lib Dems, who want to campaign hard to get the best deal for their community.
We have plans in place with the venue to deliver a Covid secure event dependent on the restrictions in place at the time. We may need to limit attendance in order to provide a socially distanced event.
Please let us know your dietary and access requirements when booking.
Arrival and departure
- Please arrive after 4pm Friday 2 July 2021
- Departure is after lunch on Sunday 4 July 2021
- Single room – £170 early-bird, mid-rate £205, final-rate £250
- Twin and double rooms – early-bird £140, mid-rate £175, final-rate – £220 (all per person)
- Single room – £290
- Twin and double rooms – £260 per person
- Join ALDC to benefit from discounted attendance
- Four or more people please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If your council is funding your place from a training or development budget, please contact us beforehand at email@example.com to arrange a Purchase Order Number/Invoice.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.