Training weekend for the NEW Liberal Democrats leaflet design tool – Affinity Publisher
- Do you artwork the leaflets and literature for your local Lib Dem team?
- Do you want to learn how to produce eye-catching leaflets using Affinity Publisher?
The Liberal Democrats are moving over to Affinity Publisher instead of PagePlus for leaflet and literature design.
Here at ALDC we are busy working on new designs and templates using Affinity Publisher. Please check out our resources at: www.aldc.org/resources
What is included:
- This is an in-depth training weekend with experts in artworking.
- Learn hints, tips and tricks to make your artwork the best it can be.
- A detailed technical run-through of Affinity Publisher
- Trouble shooting advice.
This course will give you the confidence to create great leaflets and share that knowledge with your team.
Who should come to the training weekend?
- This course is best suited to people with some artworking experience and solid IT skills.
- You must use a Windows Laptop or an Apple MacBook with Affinity Publisher installed.
- If you are unsure if this weekend is for you or have any questions please email email@example.com
- Hours of technical training and advice with Affinity Publisher experts.
- Best practice, hints and tips to improve your photos, copy, and design to create winning literature campaigns.
Download the timetable NOW
This course runs alongside our Kickstart Online weekend – Kickstart Online
Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 November
9:30am to 16:30pm
This training weekend is free for ANY Liberal Democrats.