Free for ALDC members
The morning will consist of:
- a choice of four Policy Sessions with Speakers and Q&A
- a choice of six training sessions, on both campaigning and on being an effective councillor.
- a speech by the new Leader of the Liberal Democrats
- formal business of the ALDC Annual General Meeting.
- Report on the work of the Association
- Audited Accounts 2019
- Appointment of Auditors 2020
- Membership Fee 2021
- Other motions (Deadline 12.00noon 7 August 2020)
Training and Policy Sessions
In the first session choose from:
- Making the Recovery Green
- What’s the future for Local Government
- 2021 Local Elections
- Introduction to Affinity
- Holding your Council to account – the impact of Covid
In the second session choose from:
- Responding to the crisis in Social Care,
- Building a distinctive voice for 2021,
- Using direct mail to win local elections,
- Persuading electors to vote for us,
- Unconscious Bias for councillors
Date and Time
Saturday 5 September 2020 10am until 1pm
FREE for ALDC members ONLY
Please register below for the ALDC conference (and AGM). If you cannot attend and wish your apologies to be recorded, please let us know here
Please use the link in your confirmation email to access the online portal (zoom) where we will run the Conference.
Any other questions?
If you have questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org