We’re continuing to offer webinar training sessions on a wide range of subjects to make sure you are making the most of your time in isolation. In May you’ll be able to learn how to produce and use good photos, take an extensive 3 session module on using Connect, hear about the importance of community politics in introduction to being a councillor, as well as learn best tips for casework management.
Learn new skills and techniques – sign up now!
Webinar sessions are free and open to all Liberal Democrat members, but you will need to register to receive an invitation link.
For more details and how to book please follow the links below:
- Mon 4 May 12:30 and 5pm: Good Photos, Used Well – More info and BOOK HERE
- Wed 6 May 12:30 and 5pm: Introduction to Being a Councillor – More info and BOOK HERE
- Wed 13 May 12:30 and 5pm: Connect Session 1 – Introduction – More Info and BOOK HERE
- Fri 15 May 12:30 and 5pm: Connect Session 2 – Basics – More Info and BOOK HERE
- Mon 18 May 12:30 and 5pm: Connect Session 3 – Advanced – More Info and BOOK HERE
- Wed 20 May 12:30 and 5pm: Casework – More Info and BOOK HERE
- Fri 22 May 12:30 and 5pm: Introduction to Affinity Publisher – More Info and BOOK HERE
Any other questions?
If you have questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does each session last?