About the Organisers weekend
Are you a paid local party Organiser? Do you want to improve your campaigning and team working skills?
Come along to our BRAND NEW training course for local Organisers.
Learn from experienced trainers who have been local organisers in top target seats.
Coming to the weekend will give you an opportunity to network with peers around the country and meet fellow local Organisers. This course is one of the training streams at ALDC Kickstart the Party’s main campaigning and training weekend. Our training weekends are an ideal opportunity to meet key campaigners and leading Lib Dems from across the UK.
Who Should Attend?
- Paid Organisers or paid campaign staff from local Lib Dem parties
- Time management, planning and workload management.
- Understanding voter contact and why we do it the way we do.
- working with challenging people and keeping people involved.
- engaging with volunteers and developing local teams
- Key messaging, content timing and leaflet legal issues.
- Organising canvassing and action days
- Essentials of MiniVan and Connect
As part of the Kickstart Weekend:
- A Guest speaker along with a three course dinner on Saturday night.
- Two-nights, full board accommodation in a dedicated training centre with bar, wifi and leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure:
- Please arrive from 5pm Friday 27 November 2020
- Departure is after lunch on Sunday 29 November 2020
- ALDC Members
– Single Room
– £170 Early Bird places are still available – Limited numbers
Mid-Rate £205, Final Rate £250
– Twin and Double Rooms are available (price per person)
– £140 Early Bird places are still available – Limited numbers
Mid-Rate £175, Final Rate £220.
- Non-Members £290 for a Single Room – Twin and Double Rooms are available at £260 per person.
- For Group bookings of 4+ people please email email@example.com
Don’t forget: We have Concessionary ALDC membership from £30 a year. This includes for people aged 26 or under and paid Lib Dem employees (local/regional/England/Wales/Scotland/federal parties + ALDC).
Please let us know your dietary and access requirements when booking.