We have moved our June Kickstart to September – more details below. ALDC will keep members updated as the Covid-19 situation develops – Please note these dates for your diary
We have another Kickstart weekend running in November – Kickstart Weekend 27-29 November 2020
Kickstart is the name of our highly regarded residential training weekend. We bring together the party’s most experienced and successful campaigners to train campaign teams from across the country.
Come along to get tailored, professional advice, training and bespoke mentoring for your team from experienced Liberal Democrat campaigners and councillors.
The weekend caters for everyone; whatever your role in a campaign. We have training for Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. You’ll leave with improved campaigning skills and with a well-developed campaign plan ready for your next set of elections.
At Kickstart weekend you can meet and network with like-minded Lib Dems, who want to campaign hard to get the best deal for their community.
Please let us know your dietary and access requirements when booking.
Arrival and Departure
- Please arrive from 5pm Friday 4 September 2020
- Departure is after lunch on Sunday 6 September 2020
- 30+ hours of training with courses for new or experienced campaigners.
- Time to work, as a team, with an experienced mentor to develop and improve your plans.
- Guest speaker along with a three course dinner on Saturday night.
- Drop-in sessions on more specialist campaign techniques and skills.
- In-depth strategy and review sessions.
- Two-nights full board accommodation in a dedicated training centre with bar and leisure facilities.
- ALDC Members
– Single Room – £170 Early Bird, Mid-Rate £205, Final Rate £250
– Twin and Double Rooms are available – Early Bird £140, Mid-Rate £175, Final Rate – £220.
- Non-Members £290 for a Single Room – Twin and Double Rooms are available at £260 per person.