Kickstart is the name of our highly regarded residential training weekend. We bring together the party’s most experienced and successful campaigners to train campaign teams from across the country.
If you’ve been before you’ll know all about the weekend’s benefits. And if you’ve not, come along to get tailored, professional advice; training and bespoke mentoring for your team from experienced Liberal Democrat campaigners and councillors.
The weekend caters for everyone; whatever your role in a campaign, and regardless of your experience. You’ll go away having improved your campaigning skills and with a well-developed campaign plan ready for your next set of elections. Kickstart is the boot-camp you need to win.
The weekend also provides an opportunity to meet and network with like-minded Lib Dems, who want to campaign hard to get the best deal for their community.
Please let us know your dietary and access requirements when booking.
Arrival and Departure
- Please arrive from 5pm Friday 27 November 2020
- Departure is after lunch on Sunday 29 November 2020
- 30+ hours of training with courses suitable for both new and experienced campaigners.
- Time to work as a team with an experienced mentor who can look at your plans and advise you from an independent perspective about how to make them even better.
- Guest speaker along with a three course dinner on the Saturday night.
- Drop-in sessions on more specialist campaign techniques and skills.
- In-depth strategy and review sessions.
- Two-nights full board accommodation in a dedicated training centre with bar and leisure facilities.
- ALDC Members Single Room £170 Early Bird, Mid-Rate £205, Final Rate £250 – Twin and Double Rooms are available – More information on the Booking Form
- Non-Members £290 for a Single Room – Twin and Double Rooms are available – More information on the Booking Form
- For Group bookings of 4+ people please email firstname.lastname@example.org