Kickstart is the name of our highly regarded residential training weekend. We bring together the party’s most experienced and successful campaigners to train campaign teams from across the country.
If you’ve been before you’ll know all about the weekend’s benefits. And if you’ve not, come along to get tailored, professional advice; training and bespoke mentoring for your team from experienced Liberal Democrat campaigners and councillors.
The weekend caters for everyone; whatever your role in a campaign, and regardless of your experience. You’ll go away having improved your campaigning skills and with a well-developed campaign plan ready for your next set of elections. Kickstart is the boot-camp you need to win.
The weekend also provides an opportunity to meet and network with like-minded Lib Dems, who want to campaign hard to get the best deal for their community.
- 30+ hours of training with courses suitable for both new and experienced campaigners.
- Time to work as a team with an experienced mentor who can look at your plans and advise you from an independent perspective about how to make them even better.
- Guest speaker along with a three course dinner on the Saturday night.
- Drop-in sessions on more specialist campaign techniques and skills.
- In-depth strategy and review sessions.
- Two-nights full board accommodation in a dedicated training centre with bar and leisure facilities.
Yarnfield Park Training and Conference Centre, near Stone, Staffordshire, ST15 0NL (map and directions).
- ALDC members single-room: early-bird rate of £165, mid-rate of £200 and a final-rate of £245.
- ALDC members double or twin room per person: early-bird rate of £135 (sold-out for Summer 2019), mid-rate of £170 and a final-rate of £215.
- Non-ALDC members: £285 for a single room; £255 for a double or twin room per person. Join us to benefit from discounted attendance.