Training weekend for the NEW Liberal Democrats leaflet design tool – Affinity Publisher
Do you artwork the leaflets and literature for your local Lib Dem team?
Do you want to learn how to produce eye-catching leaflets using Affinity Publisher?
The Liberal Democrats are moving over to Affinity Publisher instead of PagePlus for leaflet and literature design.
Here at ALDC we are busy working on new designs and templates using Affinity Publisher and will be publishing these soon.
What is included:
- This is an indepth training weekend with experts in artworking.
- Learn hints, tips and tricks to make your artwork the best it can be.
- A detailed technical run through of Affinity Publisher
- Trouble shooting advice.
This course will give you confidence to create great leaflets and share that knowledge with your team.
Who should come to the training weekend?
- This course is best suited to people with some artworking experience and solid IT skills.
You must bring a Windows Laptop with Affinity Publisher installed.
If you are unsure if this weekend is for you or have any questions please email email@example.com
- Hours of technical training and advice with Affinity Publisher experts.
- Best practice, hints and tips to improve your photos, copy, and design to create winning literature campaigns.
- Guest speaker along with a three-course dinner on Saturday night
- Two-nights’ full board accommodation in a dedicated training centre with a bar and leisure facilities
This course runs alongside our Kickstart weekend – it’s an excellent opportunity to network with other Lib Dems.
- ALDC Members
– Single Room – £170 Early Bird, Mid-Rate £205, Final Rate £250
– Twin and Double Rooms are available – Early Bird £140 , Mid-Rate £175, Final Rate – £220.
- Non-Members £290 for a Single Room – Twin and Double Rooms are available at £260 per person.
- For Group bookings of 4+ people please email firstname.lastname@example.org