To allow wards to have cost-effective full-colour leaflets during the local election campaign, we have worked with Election Workshop to come up with the following three leaflet offer. It should mean that the colour leaflets take up around 40% of your election expenses, leaving around 60% for other campaigning.
Sign up with Election Workshop. To enable them to book in the capacity, they are asking wards to sign up by Friday 1 March. After that date, they will still be able to print for you, but depending on circumstances, the dates might have to be varied. Wards who sign up will need to pay a 30% deposit on the leaflets they are buying.
Please note: If you’re concerned about the dates for your campaign (such as if postal votes are at different times) then you should get in contact with Election Workshop at firstname.lastname@example.org. The team will see what they can do and will try to make sure you still benefit from the reduced three leaflet prices.
The three leaflets:
- The flying start is 495 x 230 mm flat folded to 165 x 230mm portrait (intended for delivery before election expenses)
- A3 folded in thirds – Z fold (intended for when postal votes land)
- A4 folded in half (intended for the final weekend)
- 2019 Flying start full-colour – leaflet 1 – PagePlus and PDF
- 2019 A3 Flying start RISO – leaflet 1 – PagePlus and PDF
- 2019 A3 Focus full-colour – leaflet 2 – PagePlus and PDF
- 2019 A3 Focus RISO – leaflet 2 – PagePlus and PDF
- 2019 A4 Focus full-colour – leaflet 3 – PagePlus and PDF
- 2019 A4 Focus RISO – leaflet 3 – PagePlus and PDF