The 2019 joint ALDC and LGA Lib Dem Group Leadership Day takes place on Tuesday 4 June in London.
There will be a full day of activities running from 10am to 5pm, with lunch included. This will be the first chance to talk after the local elections, learn from the results and plan for the future.
If you are a council group leader or deputy, this is an excellent opportunity to network and share ideas with other Liberal Democrat leaders.
Come along and enjoy a packed programme with speakers including:
- Cllr Tim Pickstone, Chief Executive of ALDC
- Cllr Howard Sykes, Leader of the LGA Liberal Democrat Group
- Mark Lloyd, Chief Executive of the LGA
- Leader of the Liberal Democrats, Sir Vince Cable MP
- Cllr James Lillis, Head of Campaigns and Elections
There will be time set aside for policy discussions on a range of issues affecting local government and training opportunities through ALDC.
The venue: Local Government Association, 18 Smith Square, London SW1.
Price to attend:
- £20 ALDC members (including VAT)
- £25 non-ALDC members (including VAT)