We run regular webinars – these are online training sessions where we provide timely advice on a different topic each month. These are interactive sessions where you can learn and ask questions in real-time allowing us to deal with queries quickly and answer any specific issues.
EASY TO JOIN
To take part, you simply log-in to an online portal where we provide live training and where you can ask or send through questions. All you need to take part is a computer and internet connection. You can sign up using the form for each session and you’ll receive an email with confirmation of your booking.
EFFICIENT SESSIONS – NO CHARGE
Sessions last around 45 minutes, allowing us to address issues without taking up too much of your time! They are for ALDC members only and there is NO additional cost.
Here is a taste of some of the sessions we offer and how they can help us:
- PagePlus: A look through the essential aspects of the PagePlus desktop publishing software, the ‘go to’ for leaflet design throughout the Liberal Democrats. This session will cover all of the essentials, allowing you to sharpen your artworking skills and give your literature a professional look.
- Nomination papers: A necessary but often misunderstood part of elections. This session will remove the worry and stress from filling in nomination papers by taking you through the process, highlighting potential issues and sharing best practice to avoid any last minute worries.
- Tuesday 5 February – PagePlus – register to take part
- Tuesday 12 March – Nomination papers
- Tuesday 26 March – Nomination papers
- Tuesday 1 April – PagePlus
Is there a backlog of webinars that we can dip into?
No I'm afraid not. But this is something members have requested so we will start recording webinars from the 5th February.
If there's anything you want to talk through in the mean time give us a call or an email and we'll be happy to help.