Liberal Democrat Next Generation Course Leader
ALDC is currently looking to contract new Course Leader for the Liberal Democrat Next Generation programme.
Next Generation is a Local Government Association programme delivered by the main political parties in England and Wales. The programme seeks to develop Liberal Democrat councillors who are ‘future leaders’ through a programme of learning and development. Next Generation is now in its 13th year.
ALDC is the contractor for the Liberal Democrat Next Generation and we are currently looking to appoint a new Course Leader for the programme from 2019 onwards.
What we’re looking for
- Liberal Democrat member.
- Councillor or significant experience of being a Councillor.
- Skills, training or experience in training and learning.
- Previous experience of the Next Generation programme is an asset, but not essential.
What we need the Course Leader to Do
- Lead the planning and delivery of three ‘modules’. Currently these are 2 x 2 day residentially and a 1 day event.
- Manage the learning of individual members of the programme, through one to ones and delivering feedback from a 360 feedback process.
- Assist in the design and evaluation of the programme, with colleagues at ALDC.
What we Pay
We pay the course Leader £300 per day. Normally this would be up to 13 days work a year.
How to Apply
Please write to Tim Pickstone (email@example.com) detailing why you would be suitable for the role.
Deadline Thursday 13 December 2018