Here at ALDC we’re celebrating Fairtrade Fortnight (Monday 27 February to Sunday 12 March) by giving your team the chance to win some Fairtrade chocolate goodies.
The team that makes the most contacts within one ward – on the doorstep and over the phone – wins the jackpot: a delicious gift box from Green & Black’s.
- The competition is only open to ALDC members.
- All data must be collected and entered by 11.59pm on Sunday 12 March and must not be from before Monday 27 February.
- The team with the most contacts during the period February 27 (12.01 am) to March 12 (11.59pm) wins.
- The only data that counts is from the phone, doorstep or street stalls (due to the EU action day). We will count contacts as people who have been spoken to and either told us the answer to the canvass question, refused to answer or given us an email address.
- The final decision on the winning team will be made on Monday 13 March and announced shortly after.
Good luck and get knocking in the name of Fairtrade.
You can tell us about your triumphs at: #knockforchoc