ALDC are looking to take on a keen and reliable Business Administration Apprentice to join the team at their office in Central Manchester.
Duties to include:
- Membership administration including processing new members and assisting with retention and recruitment
- Finance administration on SageOne.
- Processing Data using Excel spreadsheets, Word and mailmerge e.g candidates, election results
- Event administration
- Dealing with our members from all levels of the Liberal Democrats by phone and email.
- IT support ie. running back-ups, software installation, keeping anti-virus up to date
- Assisting with running phone bank service
- Dealing with stationery and other office suppliers
- Distributing incoming post and mailing out publications
- Document scanning/filing
The salary is the appropriate National Minimum Wage for their age
(Under 18 – £3.79, 18 – 20 – £5.13 and 21+ – £6.50).
More details, including skills required and the training provided, are available on Total People’s website. Applications should be made via Total People and not directly to ALDC. The deadline is Friday 12th June 2015.