Is your group sending a team to this year’s Kickstart Training Weekend?
28-30 November 2008
2009 and 2010 will see enormous challenges – and opportunities for Liberal Democrats:
– June 2009 – County/Unitary and European elections – the first time for 16 years that the English Counties have elected without a General Election the same day.
– May 2010 – all-out London and thirds elections across many areas of England – possibly on the same day as a General Election.
– ????? A general election sometime before June 2010.
Now is the time that you need to equip your team with the right skills and knowledge to succeed in these crucial two years. Next year might be too late.
The weekend includes;
– 16 high quality training sessions, aimed at both beginners and experienced campaigners, ranging from the basics to new ways to add to your campaign
– a weekend programme of mentoring of your team to develop your campaign – over 6 hours mentoring from an experienced winning team
– your registration fee includes two nights at the Holiday Inn (Birmingham), all food and speakers which include Director of Campaigns Hilary Stephenson.
Although most delegates do come as part of a team we also cater for individuals attending who will work with a mentor on their own campaign. We’ve also done a day rate for people who live nearby in the West Midlands – the day rate includes food and Saturday’s dinner, but no accomodation.
Register online TODAY – call us for more information on 01422 843 785.
Experience has shown us that teams that attend the Kickstart Weekend perform consistently better in subsequent elections. Make sure you’re one of the winners!